Saturday 14 November 2009

New E-Book's This Week!

There's some great poetry work now available as e-books this week! :

Aspects Of Life - Janet Qureshi :

"'Aspects of Life’ is a collection of poems based on my personal experiences. Perhaps the predominant mental health issue relating to my book is ‘creativity evolves from the depths of depression.’ The poems incorporate my strong belief in a Higher Power who invades my mind and enables me to turn Negatives into Positives. I believe poetry is for sharing and in my darkest days I was able to produce something for my family, friends and anyone else who loves creativity to remember me by. I hope the book will inspire people to be optimistic about mental health problems. "

Poetry From My Heart - L M Scatizzi

"This is a collection of poems written in 80s and 90s, to use words to get feelings out in a sort of poetic way. Many of the issues that bothered me then have become big topics, such as ecology, the questioning of capitalist and gun wielding philosophies. Hopefully reading these poems will make people think about what their own values are, how they perceive life at the moment. "

If you like modern, heartfelt poetry, then these are for you!

No comments: